Outsourced general counsel
Our outsourced general counsel service is ideal for clients who need regular legal advice but need to manage their fixed costs.
We provide a package of legal support to meet the needs of your business – effectively strengthening your management team without having to add to your headcount.
The benefits of an outsourced service include:
- improved efficiency and stability;
- a stable legal team supporting your business;
- access to a wider range of expertise than one in-house lawyer;
- allowing your management to focus on business development activities rather than risk and compliance;
- reduced staff headcount and costs; and
- flexibility to scale the service to your needs depending on your business activities and priorities.
Many of our lawyers at Artington Legal have worked in-house, appreciate the need for commercial awareness and understand the importance of flexibility and innovation.
Our services also provide an effective resource for international businesses based outside the UK which require a regular point of contact to advise on UK legal matters and to liaise with in-house counsel at their corporate head office. Your company may be thinking of a wider expansion plan and considering setting up an office here in the UK. We can assist and advise you on how to establish your business here in the UK. We have local market knowledge and can introduce you to other service providers.
Our clients include companies listed in New York and Zurich as well as large private companies headquartered in the UK.