Intellectual property, privacy and data
Intangible assets now make up a substantial part of a business’s value. With brands becoming increasingly influential, it is important for organisations to protect their intellectual property, including their brand, their data and their know-how.
At Artington Legal, our intellectual property, privacy and data solicitors combine technical credentials and industry experience to help you achieve the best results for your business. Our lawyers provide dependable, business focused advice to UK and international businesses across a variety of industries, with particular expertise in e-commerce.
Whether you are a high-tech start up or have an established business, we can help you add value to your balance sheet through the proactive management of your intellectual property.
Our services include:
Our lawyers can provide assistance with the various legal aspects of brand protection, including:
- design rights;
- intellectual property audits;
- rights acquisitions; and
- trade marks.
Data and privacy
Our lawyers can provide assistance with the various legal aspects of data and privacy, including:
- data protection;
- privacy; and
- social media.
Our team’s recent experience includes:
- preparing a successful cease and desist letter to a national restaurant group preventing continued infringement;
- responsibility for a NYSE listed company for the global intellectual property portfolio;
- preparing a content distribution agreement, collaboration agreement and reseller agreement for a client;
- advising a new company of possible intellectual property infringement and providing legal and commercial options for resolution; and
- acting for a sole trader regarding his trade mark rights and a potential injunction concerning trade mark infringement and passing off.
If you would like to know more please contact us