Legal advice that speaks your language
WE’RE TRUSTED BY
Artington Legal was founded in 2012 by Tad Ostrowski.
Tad qualified as a solicitor in 2000 and worked as a corporate finance and M&A lawyer in the City of London before moving in-house. Having spent over 12 years leading in-house legal teams in international blue-chip businesses, he felt that there was an opportunity to provide a new kind of legal service.
Tad had instructed many external law firms during this time, including magic circle and silver circle law firms in the City of London, as well as many other international law firms based in the US, in Europe and in other parts of the world.
Tad wanted to build a law firm with a team of senior lawyers who:
- see the big picture
- understand commercial drivers
- are innovative and proactive in getting the deal done
- work collaboratively
- keep the client well informed
- take a modern approach to pricing
- think about more than the law
Our recent SUCCESSES
How Artington Legal can help you
Artington Legal focuses on providing commercial legal advice and services to private companies and UK subsidiaries of internationally listed companies. If your business needs a lawyer, Artington Legal provides a flexible solution to your requirements without the overheads of a traditional London law firm.
We know that every company is different, and we invest time in ensuring that we understand your objectives. Our extensive in-house legal experience in a range of industries in the UK and internationally means we understand your commercial needs. We are dedicated to providing a first class service.
To deliver this modern service, Artington Legal is focused on attracting talented lawyers with the right personalities and values. We have been building a team of highly experienced business lawyers, with a strong track record of working at major law firms as well as in-house at a senior level within blue-chip listed companies.
- We are absolutely committed to integrity
- We create an inclusive and fair culture
- We are concerned with ethics as well as legality
- We view transparency as a way of building trust
- We have collaboration at the heart of everything we do
- We work as a team with our people and clients
- We communicate and share regularly and openly
- We listen in order to understand diverse and
- We use all our experiences to learn and improve
- We strive for excellence by understanding both the legal issues and the business factors and risks
- We are open and not afraid to challenge each
other to improve our performance
- We support our people to thrive and reach their full
- We care about the wellbeing of our people and want to make a difference
- We encourage our people to enjoy their work and recognise the importance of humour
- We care about work-life harmony
- We seek ways to make a positive contribution to
social equality and sustainability
Artington Legal advises clients
from around the world
Amongst the Artington Legal team, as well as plain English, we have lawyers who can work in French, Mandarin, Polish, Spanish and Urdu.
“I have only had wonderful experiences working with Artington, and it gives us an immense amount of comfort that we can rely on them as a trusted counselor and an “extension” of our in-house law department.”Anna Caggiano, Counsel, Blackbaud, Inc.
Your legal health check is waiting
At Artington Legal, we offer introductory legal health checks designed to ensure that you have the appropriate legal and contractual foundations. We can assess your constitutional documents, shareholder structure, contracts, policies and procedures to ensure that you are compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
This is essential if you are planning to seek investment or sell your company. Request your legal health check today.