We offer a range of company secretarial services with competitive, fixed pricing.
Staying up-to-date with corporate governance, financial and legal obligations has never been so challenging.
Meeting regulatory, legal and corporate governance obligations is an increasingly important and time-consuming task. Your company must adhere to the Companies Act 2006, comply with the legislation that governs your business and stringently maintain company records.
Ensuring compliance is essential for all companies, but it can put a strain on your resources. Outsourcing these services to an expert team can reduce the administrative burden for your business.
Our team can manage all your compliance milestones allowing your team to focus on their core duties.
Our services are offered at a reasonable, fixed annual fee.
We offer a standard company secretarial service for private limited companies which includes:
- maintaining the company’s statutory registers
- preparing and filing the company’s annual Confirmation Statement
- recording any changes in the statutory registers and filing at Companies House as required
- sending reminders about statutory accounts filings due with Companies House and with HMRC
We also offer an enhanced company secretarial service, which, in addition to the above standard company secretarial service, provides the following:
- provision of corporate nominee Company Secretary
- attendance at board meetings
- preparation of board papers, board minutes, resolutions and notices of meetings
- share allotments or transfers
- dealing with director changes
- preparing stock transfer forms and share certificates