Raphaelle is an experienced data protection and privacy compliance specialist.
Raphaelle has over 20 years’ experience in running privacy compliance programmes, providing DPO services, supporting Clients through pragmatic privacy advice and shaping customer and employee privacy solutions. Raphaelle has worked as a data privacy specialist for the Halifax, Centrica and was Head of Privacy at British Gas for over 4 years.
Since 2016, Raphaelle has worked as an independent data privacy consultant and has worked with charity, automotive, oil and gas and health sectors. She qualified as a solicitor in 2014 whilst at British Gas but is currently non-practising.
KEY SPECIALISMS INCLUDE
- Data protection commpliance and programme management, including audits, short health checks and governance reviews
- Data and its commercial exploitation
- Data Protection Officer services
- Change programmes involvingn personal data, including Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Website cookies compliance
- Third party relationships – contracts, due diligence, international transfer considerations
- Data protection documentation – privacy policies, records of processing, data breach procedures
- Support with Data Subject rights – subject access requests, complaints
- Interface with the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Privacy training for staff
- Review and update of privacy policies
- Data protection immpact assessment for new apps
- Facilitating the transfer of UK employee data to US group companies and third parties
JOINED ARTINGTON LEGAL
- The Halifax
- Centrica Plc (British Gas Team)
Raphaelle likes going to the gym, relaxing at a spa day and watching her children play hockey