Khuram is a Commercial Property Solicitor qualified in England & Wales who offers straight talking tailored legal advice.
Key specialisms include
- Overage Deeds
- Business Sale Asset Agreements
- Transfer of equity
- Landlord & Tenant: new grants, assignments, under leases, surrenders, variations
- Sale and purchase of commercial freehold and leasehold premises.
Examples of how Khuram has helped clients include:
- Splitting title at the HM Land Registry following partition of a mixed use property
- Development of farmland to multi tenanted industrial units
- Specialist knowledge of Vehicle Charging Point Leases & Licences
Joined Artington Legal
When not busy with family, Khuram enjoys weightlifting, reading about innovative ethical investment asset classes as well as getting involved with charity motor bike rides.