Emma is an experienced general commercial lawyer with over 10 years post qualification experience. She has experience in a range of contentious matters dealing with both private and commercial clients. Pre-qualification she also worked in-house at Hogg Robinson Group.
Since joining Artington, Emma focuses on non-contentious commercial matters, specialising in a range of legal services for small and medium sized businesses. Having a background in litigation, she has an excellent appreciation for risk management when approaching any commercial work. Emma enjoys developing collaborative and long standing relationships with her clients and achieves this by providing clear, jargon-free, solutions-focused, commercial legal advice.
KEY SPECIALISMS INCLUDE
Reviewing, advising on and drafting documents such as:-
- standard terms and conditions
- master services agreements
- freelance/contractor agreements
- non-disclosure agreements and general commercial contracts.
Recent examples of how Emma has helped our clients include:
- Preparing a master services agreement for a research and creative consultancy.
- Drafting a supply of services agreement for a cyber security consultancy.
- Preparing general terms and conditions for use by a local tradesman.
- Reviewing a non-disclosure agreement for a client and highlight points of concern.
- Preparing a partnership agreement for use in a local security company.
Joined Artington Legal
Wheelers (now Morr & Co Solicitors)
Hogg Robinson Group
Emma enjoys spending time with her husband, two children and two dogs. She loves going for walks and socialising with friends.