- Career Opportunities
- Contact us
- Corporate responsibility
- Join us
- Meet the team
- News & blogs
- Site map
- What others say
- What we do
- Work for us
- Building your practice as a consultant in a new and changing world – too good to be true?
- Strategies to minimise litigation risks effectively
- Flexibility in leasing arrangements
- Your brand is a valuable asset, are you taking care of it?
- Social Media in the Workplace: What happens when employment is terminated?
- New International Legal Alliance
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- The General Data Protection Regulation – what you need to know
- No National Minimum Wage rise in October
- Payment for mobile workers’ travelling time to and from work
- Shared parental leave and discrimination claims
- Employment tribunal fees scrapped
- Deadline for consultation responses on UK Industrial Strategy
- World Travel Market London
- Personal data transfer between EU and US successfully challenged
- Does the Online Dispute Resolution platform affect you?
- Thinking of setting up your own law firm?
- Is your business fit enough?
- New brochure on our services and sectors
- Artington Legal supports entrepreneurs at SVC2UK summit
- Artington Legal signs cooperation agreement with Polish law firm
- Two new lawyers join Artington Legal
- EU travel businesses need to tighten their Ts and Cs
- Fertile conditions for business growth via acquisition
- Have you protected the value in your brand?
- Shared Parental Leave – are you ready?
- What are my options? Option agreements for developers
- Employment update
- New team member – Ruth Renton
- Are heads of agreement really useful?
- Keeping your contracts fresh
- Use the law to help your business grow
- The second anniversary of the UK Bribery Act
- Prevention is better than a cure…
- Planning for success!
- New Director Appointed
- We’re hiring! Join our first-class team
- Can Brexit frustrate a commercial contract?
- Rachel Duncan brings commercial real estate expertise to Artington Legal
- Big legal issues for tech start-ups
- The gig economy – does it affect your business?
- Sara Mayhew brings commercial and employment law expertise to Artington Legal
- Corporate and commercial specialist Nuala Watkins joins Artington Legal
- Employment law update
- Does the Modern Slavery Act affect you?
News & resources