Ania specialises in international corporate and commercial law and has over 15 years of international in-house and private practice experience. Ania is a dual qualified English solicitor and New York Attorney and began her career at US law firms in London, New York and Hong Kong. After leaving private practice, she has worked in house at international manufacturing companies and investment banks.
Ania focuses on giving commercially tailored legal advice to all levels of management on corporate and finance transactions and commercial matters as well as heading up legal projects related to restructurings and regulatory matters.
- Cross boarder joint ventures, shareholders agreements, share purchase, subscription and partnership agreements
- Debt issuances, loans and intra group financing
- Corporate restructurings and reorganisations
- Commercial agreements, terms of business and investments in tokens and options
- Trade controls, sanctions
- Regulatory matters
- Company secretarial, board meetings and corporate governance matters in the UK, Dubai and offshore
- Working at a Venture Capital firm on a Jersey partnership restructuring and investments in crypto currencies.
- Outsourcing project for transfer of banking services, data transfers and service level agreements.
- MiFID II terms of business negotiation and repapering for major French bank.
- Advising on sale of a minority stake of a manufacturing and oil services group to two international banks.
- Advising on a US$20m acquisition of a Russian based oil services group.
- Structuring off balance sheet equipment leasing financing with two Russian banks, drafting term sheet and loan documents.
- Working on a US$400m Irish listed Reg S/144A bond financing and tender offer of existing notes.
- Negotiating and advising on a corporate guarantee agreement with an international bank.
- Advising on a joint venture agreement and indemnities between a UK Plc and an Israeli counterparty for the tender to provide a bus route in Tel Aviv.
- Advising Board of Directors on their legal obligations in the event of insolvency under DIFC and English law.
- Leading company re-domiciliation and restructuring projects in Dubai, Colombia and Cyprus.
- Advising on a restructuring of an offshore trust and Cayman Islands fund.
- Working in Warsaw, Poland on corporate, commercial and company matters for Polish and international clients.
Joined Artington Legal
- Morgan Lewis Bockius
- Bryan Cave
- Sidley Austin
- Gide Loyrette Nouel
- BNP Paribas
- Outlier Ventures
- Borets International Limited
- Ania is a keen linguist and enjoys learning new languages, including German, French and Russian. Ania enjoys ice skating, roller blading, skiing and cycling and and active lifestyle with her two children.