Artington legal are pleased to welcome Mark Corran to our intellectual property, privacy and data team. Mark is an experienced intellectual property lawyer, specialising in media and IT.
He is used to advising clients of all sizes, including sole traders, in a number of different industries. Some of the areas he has previously worked in include fashion, gaming, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, food and drink, virtual reality and online publishing.
Mark’s key specialisms include:
- advising on worldwide trade mark, design and domain name filing;
- drafting and negotiating IT agreements;
- drafting and negotiating agreements relating to intellectual property assignments, licences etc;
- conducting intellectual property due diligence;
- drafting and negotiating franchise agreements;
- advising on data protection compliance, preparing privacy policies etc;
- drafting and negotiating general commercial agreements; and
- drafting and negotiating media agreements for video production releases, sponsorship, actor’s agreements, location agreements etc.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.